The hardest part of this recipe is waiting the five hours for it to freeze!!Read More
This jar of homemade instant ramen is WAAAAY better than the package, but just like those, it is the perfect lunch to take to work and have ready in 3 minutes.Read More
Juicy, ripe pears smashed with wild honey, fresh lime juice, Kentucky Bourbon, and finished with a dose of ginger beer.
My friend brought me the most delicious pears from her backyard in Pennsylvania. With it being the first Friday of Fall, I had to use them one of my favorite cocktails! This cocktail is nothing without super ripe and juicy pears, so if you only have hard crisp ones, wait this one out.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 TBS cinnamon
- 1/2 small pear (Bartlett's are the best!), chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 TSP wild honey
- 1/2 OZ lime juice
- 3 OZ Kentucky Bourbon, I like Bulliet Bourbon
- 6 OZ ginger beer
- In a small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon together. Dip the top 1/6th of a sifter glass in water and then into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Set aside.
- Muddle pear, honey, and lime juice together in a cocktail shaker or sturdy pint glass. This is where it's super important to have a tender pear, otherwise it won't breakdown and create a puree like texture.
- Add bourbon and stir well.
- Transfer to prepared sifting glass and add ice. Top with ginger beer and garnish with a pear slice and a cinnamon stick.
Confused by all the marketing terms on Chicken? You aren't alone. In this article, we breakdown the definitions that hold value and the ones that are purposefully misleading.Read More
This easy tomato galette in sure to impress anyone! Just make sure you start with ripe, heirloom tomatoes!Read More
When a non-stick pan starts to stick, do this simple process to re-store it!Read More
You may think you've had a tasty falafel before, but if you haven't made them yourself or traveled to Israel, you haven't!Read More
Bourbon + fresh cherries are a match made in heaven already, but when you add the mint and ginger beer it takes it to another level!Read More
This fudge comes together so quickly you can be enjoying S’mores no matter the season! Plus, it has the added bonus of peanut butter and let’s face it, what isn’t better with a little PB?!?!Read More
Learn the trick to making super smooth hummus at home, even if you are using a can of cooked chickpeas!Read More
Want to know when to use what oil? This slideshow breaks down the top five oils you will ever need to use in your kitchen.Read More
Clean out your fridge by making a delicious savory bread pudding!Read More
Warm peach cobbler is what summer dreams are made of!Read More
Taking the tahini out of the Middle East and adding a Japenses flair!Read More
Learn how grating your beefsteak tomatoes on a cheese grater can save you hours!Read More