Fudge is like love, it can either be super complicated and messy or extremely easy and delightful! Don't worry, this recipe is only the latter! The mix of crunchy graham cracker, pillow-y marshmallows, rich chocolate, and salty peanut butter create euphoria in your mouth!
Peanut Butter S'mores Fudge
- Yield: 1 loaf pan, about 30 pieces
- Active Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoon cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, about 8 cut into quarters
- ¾ cup broken graham cracker pieces, about 3 whole crackers.
1. Combine chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, cocoa powder, and salt in a medium heat proof bowl. Place on top of a double broiler and melt. (Alternatively, you can melt in the microwave in increments of 30 seconds for a total of about 1 minute 15 seconds.)
2. Once the chocolate is melted, take the bowl off the heat and fold in the graham crackers, Reese’s, and marshmallows. I do this in two installments so that I don’t work too aggressively with my fudge and so that I can make sure it gets evenly distributed.
3. Pour into a 8 X4 loaf pan that is lined with foil. Gently press the mixture down and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set.
4. Once the fudge is hardened, flip it on to a cutting board and cut desired pieces. This fudge is good for 5 days, at room temperature, in an air tight container.